Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: THE SIMPLE LIFE

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2003
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're correct, but then again, I never claimed to have a whopping 140 I.Q. That is all.

    Jesus(Remember, Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines)

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DO YOU GUYS NOT FIND ANY OF THE GIRLS ON HERE TO BE ATTRACTIVE?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jesus(Remember, Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines)

    oh i love it!!! that has to be one of the best quotes i've seen...i'm using it!

    so i don't understand how you can compare girls that are scandalous and make porn videos to twins that make kids movies and are still jail bait.
    i guess whatever floats your boat

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2003
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty in Punk, do you really care what we think about the way you guys look? Honestly, everyone on this site is pretty damn cool, I only really have issue with one person. Oh, and as for the looks thing, I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I got no reason to judge anyone on looks [img]wink.gif[/img] That is all.

    Jesus(Save a tree, eat a beaver)

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so where's your picture?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont need to watch the paris hilton reality show I already downloaded the reality show I need to see.

    Paris Hilton is lame. She is getting banged by this guy that has this battering ram that is his cock yet when her cell phone rings she bails to answer it. What the fuck?? Then you hear the guy cursing the guy who called and shit. That was hillarious. If I was this guy nailing Paris I would have grabbed that cell phone thrown it out the window into the street and then toss paris out along with the god damn thing! Stupid ho's like that need their hair pulled and ass spanked!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 10, 2003 08:55 PM: Message edited by: GretschyGreaser ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AINT NOTHIN WRONG WITH A LIL HAIR PULLIN AND ASS SPANKIN [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    JESUS IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE WAY THE GIRLS LOOK. IM JUST DISGUSTED BY THE REACTION TO LARRYS PIC. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mostly stick to The Simpsons, King of the hill, Seinfeld, ect.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks like a good pic to use in an ad for erectile dysfunction. I can see the print on it "Get back your sex life, call 1 800 S E X 4 LIFE"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh um....i'm confused?*?*?*?*?
    how can he find any of the girls attractive? i haven't seen pictures of anyone to go by. and why were you disgusted by the reactions to hairy larrys pic. cuz that wasn't even really him..right?
    and why is it only the ho's get to have the hair pulling and spankings?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •